Love

We all feel that we fail to express the depth of our love, but love is always perfect.

I have seen this clearly: In the experience of love, I am both the subject and the object of love, and the love itself.

And, except for the story of this birth, I am you.

I have seen this by being you. You are that which sees without eyes, hears sound as music, blossoms as love in the heart. You are the pure awareness which makes experience possible. We cannot be two.

Because you are the one true Self, my love for you is boundless; inexpressible even by all expressions of love in their totality.

Please understand that the depth of all love is the depth of your true identity.

Please let these words express my love for you. Know that this expression is imperfect, but I love you truly for you and I are one. Beyond this life we will forever be together in the ultimate peace.

If you can look past your own birth and death, you will see that this is not a belief but a simple truth. There are no individuals, only an indivisible whole in which all forms arise and set. Beyond these streams of experience called life, we remain in perfect union as the ground state of consciousness. Our true home is not within space and time; it is the source of love, the bottomless ocean of bliss, the peace of eternal quietude. Our natural state is the utter fulfillment of love.

 

Photo from Pixnio.com


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The person that is me…

Darkness...

Shampoo...