Slipping down those six feet…

I feel the life draining out of me. The spiral of the dying swan as it falls. But my cry is nothing like the swan song. It’s pathetic. I am just sitting, watching as these leeches suck away my life. Into that mindless 9 to 6 routine…day after day…to earn paper that buys things we don’t have time to enjoy…things that are over priced anyway…things I’m not even sure I want. Soon I will be one of the undead that rule this world.

I want to walk another path.

(I’m interning during my vacations; I can see the future my 'life' holds ever so clearly)

Comments

Anonymous said…
baka
Anonymous said…
hoho. can
Anonymous said…
we do get time to enjoy things we can buy with that 'paper'
Anonymous said…
not when you're earning it by workin your ass off 9-6
Nabeel K said…
Life does tend to become monotonous sooner or later. What we need to do to overcome it is take up more challenges on things that interest us [apart from our 9-6 routine] and basically get out of our comfort zone. And of course, there's food we all need to eat. Then, there are weekends =)

Popular posts from this blog

The person that is me…

Darkness...

Shampoo...