Poetry of the sword...



Bleach episode 39:
Zangetsu...The personification of Ichigo's Soul Slayer...the sword that is the embodiment of his spirit...
Zangetsu speaks from within Ichigo's heart...

"Ichigo...I hate the rain.
Rain falls in this world, too.
When your heart is in chaos, the sky becomes clouded.
When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easily.
Can you understand the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world?
If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you my strength.
If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world.
Ichigo, trust me! You are not fighting alone."

Comments

Albatross said…
bleach's become so cool all of a sudden...u know they're doing gr8 when they use a name as gay as quincy and make it sound cool
Albatross said…
oh and i love the way they say 'soul society'
Waqas Tahir said…
he loves it when they make gay things sound so cool. ....its abt time u accept it.
Nabeel said…
muaha mein nai Don ko bhi addict bana diya hai. but well waqas is incurable; all he seems to really enjoy is educational stuff :s

Bleach just gets better and better. problem is i cant survive on 1 episode a week...am goin crazy here.

Popular posts from this blog

The person that is me…

Darkness...

Shampoo...